Thursday, January 6, 2011

Carol Blog Pr. Tech. Thurs. Jan.6, 2010

Well, here we are. I've been absent from composing blogs as concentration was centered on preparing for the tech-enhanced sermon presentation today. Wow! This class is unbelievably substantive, interesting and downright helpful. Two of my fellow blog partners Jim and Jenny, presented today  There was  commendable depth in both presentations. I'd say both of those presentations were outstanding, each in its own right. The preaching styles of Jenny and Jim are each unique, consistent and in harmony with their personality differences. There's an incredible comfort level in the class as we sense the vitality and supportive nature of Dr. Zimmann's groundwork laid before the presentations. Tech supporters enabled all our sermons today to go well. I felt confident as I delivered my sermon knowing my instructor and classmates would be constructively critical and supportive too in their analysis. All sermons today were of high quality, and I could not miss the true sense of "call" evident in my classmates' prsentations and comments that followed. George will present tomorrow. I'm looking forward to hearing his as well as Donna's as she and I had the same text, Matthew 4: 1-11, the first Sunday in Lent lectionary Gospel. I can hardly believe the class will end tomorrow. It's been a valuable experience! 

No comments:

Post a Comment